Sign Up 100% FREE to Get In Touch

Join Now

Deedei Profile Information

Be kind Be Respectful
Age 48 From Birmingham, Alabama - Online - Over 2 weeks ago
TS/TV/TG Seeking A Man

Basic Information

First name  
I Can Speak  
I Would Describe Myself As  
Be respectful and we won't have any problems!! Also,to clear up any misunderstandings, I'm NOT interested in versatile or bottom men. Sexually I prefer top men only!! Now that's out the way that should eliminate about 90% of men on here lol. Now for the other 10% on here and about me. I work a 9 to 5 job. I love to travel and love trying new restaurants and what what girl doesn't like shopping huh? No drugs, drama or disease here whatsoever here. I live a quiet and honest life. Want to meet someone who isn't afraid to love me not only privately BUT publicly also. So if you're one of those chasers, experimenters or only looking for a quick time, do me and yourself a favor and skip this profile. I promise I won't be offended. Good luck in whatever search your looking into.

Appearance & Situation

My Body Type Is  
My Height Is  
5' 3 (1.6 m)
My Eyes Are  
My Ethnicity Is  
African American
My Marital Situation Is  
I Have Kids  
I Want Kids  
My Best Feature Is  
My Hair Is  
I Have One Or More Of These  
No pets
Willing To Relocate  


My Education Level Is  
Some College
My Current Employment Status Is  
My Speciality Is  
Politics / Government
My Job Title Is  
I Live  
At Home  
There Is No Noise
I'm A Smoker  
I Drink  


My Social Behavior Is  
Reserved, Observant, Friendly
My Interest And Hobbies Are  
Dining, Exercising, Reading, Arts & Crafts, Learning, Music, Tv, Movies, Internet, Dancing, Theater, Cooking, Shopping
My Idea Of A Great Time Is  
Hanging Out With Friends, Going Shopping, Staying At Home, Trying New Things, The Movies, Relaxing, Tv, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum
An Ideal First Date Would Be  
Dinner and getting know each other
I've Always Wanted To Try  
anything safe lol
My Friends Describe Me As Being  
Friendly, Cool, Perfect


My Religion Is  
Not Religious
I Attend Services  
My Political Views Are  
Very Liberal
My Kind Of Humor Is  
Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Friendly


On Tv, I Always Watch  
News, Documentaries, Dramas, Situation Comedies, Instructional, Movies, Re-runs
When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A  
Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Documentary, Family, Horror, Thriller, Adult
When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To  
Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz, Latin, Ambient, Dance, Soul
When I Read, I Always Read  
News, Biography, Classic, Fiction, History, Music, Romance
My Idea Of Fun Is  
Relaxing and Enjoying life

Looking for

What Do You Find Attractive?  
Wit, Oddities, Sensitivity, Empathy, Humor, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
What Do You Look For?  
Respectable and kind gentleman
What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking?  
Friend, Intimate, Committed